Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hawaiian Airlines

OK, so I had to escape Portland and jumped on a Hawaiian Airlines flight to Honolulu for some sun and a break. As usual, I was impressed by Hawaiian Airlines . . . they are the best domestic carrier in the sky as far as I'm concerned. The planes are pleasant and comfortable [for transpacific flights its all 767 with 2 classes of service], the staff is welcoming and efficient, and the food is actually very good. Now I will admit that i was flying first class, which does taint the experience, but the service in first is much better than I've had on Delta or United and the food is hands down the best. I think what really makes this operation shine is the staff . . . consistently gracious, helpful, and always ready with a smile. What a concept! If you are travelling to Hawaii, give them a try and see what I mean. Even in coach!

FlyHereOrNot? FLY HERE

No comments: